Friday, September 26, 2008

Drum roll please!

TA DA!!! It is a GIRL! We are thrilled. Little miss Blair will be making her arrvial next March! She was a little shy at first but got over it quickly and made it VERY obvious that she is a she. She even gave us a few little waves. We are so excited. The huge shopping side of me is already in full speed mode.

5 comments:

Steven and Jennifer said...

O you guys congrats!!!! That is so exciting I'm so super happy for you. She will be beautiful.

Kristy said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Little girls are lots of fun. So are little boys, but you already knew that. Is Lukas excited for a sister? He'll be a great big brother.

rain said...

Wow. You've been posting like crazy, I can't even keep up. YAY FOR YOUR GIRL!! I'm way excited for you. And Blair is a really cute name, for sure.

wendy said...

Brandi,
Lukas is so cute!! I can't tell who he looks more like though. I'm excited your having a girl too, they are so much fun and expensive! This will be a good way to stay in contact.
Wendy

DeSisto Digitals said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW GIRLIE!!! She'll be ADORABLE!
Thanks SO much for bookclub tonight... it was a BLAST! Way to go on the campfire idea! :)