Lukas LOVES the garden at grandmas house. Everytime we go over there he wants to go right in there and look around. He loves to help pick the vegetables. Sometimes though he picks the ones that aren't quite ready for picking yet. Luckily grandma doesn't mind too much. This time the pumpkins were ready for picking. Grandma got a LOT of pumpkins this year. Lukas got to pick out a few pumpkins to take home.

First pumpkin he picked out. Good pick Lukas that is a BIG one!

Second pumpkin he picked out. Perfect size for our little Lukas.

Helping grandma pick some squash. MMMM. Mommy loves Sphagetti squash. Luckily daddy nor Lukas like it so she gets to enjoy it all to herself!

He had to have the squash in the pictures too. He actually got up and picked them up and sat them by the pumpkins to be in the pictures. Silly boy!

He just loves holding the squash.
3 comments:
You're making me homesick! I miss fall and gardens and green grass. Lukas is such a sweetheart. I know Grandma loves his "help".
Cutie. I wish I could go over to your mother's garden whenever I wanted. I LOVED those tomatoes. There's really no comparison to those you find in a garden, and those you buy in the store. YUM-MY. Also, that reminds me that we need pumpkins.
Oh we just might have to go over to grandma's house and pretend we are lukas and pick us some pumpkins and squash! ;) tell lukas to pick some out for us
Post a Comment