Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HA HA

I was on the computer while Lukas was playing. I heard him playing with his cement truck, but there was a lot of pauses in between pushing. I turned around to see Lukas riding it! First of all this is NOT a ride on toy. It is just a normal truck with some balls in the back to play with and push around. It dumps the balls out and so Lukas dumped the cement truck and sat on it. Second, how can that even be comfortable? It cracked me up. I have seen him sitting on it before but it usually only lasts a few seconds and he gets off it. This time he actually made it half way across the room just riding it.



3 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Lukus is such a cutie... So how many months are you now? I bet you are totally stoked.. I'm going to try one more time with IVF after I lose some weight and see if that will help my chance of keeping it if I do get pregnant... Anyway love your blog.. Thanks for the comments...

rain said...

Kids need to realize that's the first step in getting their parent's attention....to be quiet. :)

DeSisto Digitals said...

SMART KID! I love riding around on my key chain sometimes. It just makes sense. :)