Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a mess

The other day I got a package (Some Christmas shopping down, and some things to orgainze and make a play room upstairs.) and it was full of thos packaging peanuts. I don't know why this was, because everything I ordered also came in its own individual box inside this big box. I opened it during Lukas's nap time and decided I would let him play in them. I knew he would have a blast! He did of course. They just made a huge mess. I knew they would, but I didn't envision such a big mess. I am glad he had fun though. I don't think we will do this again because it took me fourty five minutes to clean it up.











4 comments:

Kristy said...

I don't know why we ever buy them toys. They have more fun with the "garbage" we throw away.

~Our Family~ said...

That lloks like so much fun but I don't think that I would want to clean up the mess either... I hope that you are feeling better and doing great.. Take care.

rain said...

I still have fun with those. I don't know why...as they are messy like you said, and they crumble everywhere, ensuring vacuuming for a week. But they are fun. :)

DeSisto Digitals said...

Ha, ha! That's adorable! Seriously, your kid cracks me up. :) What a nice mom you are to let him make such a huge mess. I'm with Rain, those things ARE fun! :)