Today we had a fun play date with some friends at the park. I hadn't been to Discovery Park in a long time so I forgot how much fun it was. It is so big and spacious with so many fun things. Lukas had a blast. He didn't want to leave even though we had been there two hours.

He didn't see these spinny things until the end of the play date and I think the new find made him not want to come home.

Sharing his goldfish with Aryn. Aryn is so cute and she kept givng Lukas kisses.


Lukas loved the chimes he thought they were the greatest.
2 comments:
Oh that looks like fun.. Where is discovery park at? I'm from Idaho so anything from the SLC valley is new to me.. I think we are going to take the kids this week to Hogle zoo so I will be in the area... WE have a baby blessing on Sunday in Provo... What do you feel you are having a boy or girl? I knew I was having a boy...Love the fish...
HEY! WHERE IS THIS PLACE?!?! I swear the Andersons took me there once and I've never known how to find it!
Post a Comment