Wednesday, September 17, 2008

happy bday grandma!

Since tomorrow is my moms bday we wanted to make a cake for her. I asked Lukas if he wanted to make a cake and he got super excited. He kept grabbing my hand and fingers and leading me to the kitchen. I was trying to finish a few things but he was to impatient to wait. So we baked a lovely cake that we will get to enjoy with Grandma tomorrow. Hope your birthday is fabulous. Thanks for being such a great mom and grandma.

Lukas enjoying the cake batter. I can't blame him it is super yummy!
We made a huge mess! Well Lukas made a huge mess. He threw coco on the floor and flour on the chair ect.

2 comments:

rain said...

You're really lucky to have the mom you do, she really helps you out a lot. I'm happy for you guys and Lukas.

DeSisto Digitals said...

Happy birthday to your Momma! :)
By the way... I think I know what YOU were doing today... maybe playing some Wii? I noticed the remote hanging from your arm in the last picture. Ha, ha!