Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A little phone obsession

Lukas seriously has a slight phone obsession right now. He loves to talk on it. I swear we call grandma about five times a day. He seriously would talk on it for hours if we would let him. I had to tell my mom to hang up on him one day because he just kept going. I tried to get the phone away from him but he would just scream. I told her if she didn't hang up on him he would just keep going and going (probably like the energizer bunny.) He prefers to talk to a real person but is known to talk to an imaginery one as well. Today on our walk he even put his hand up to his ear and started talking like he was on the phone! I guess that was the next best thing.




3 comments:

Kristy said...

I bet Grandma didn't mind one bit. He can always call Sofia. It'd be pretty funny to hear their conversation.

Jennifer said...

my youngest is obsessed with the phone too!! We should get together and go to lunch somewhere the kids could play!!!

rain said...

Riley and Cole both went through that. I'm sure that it's even worse now, with all the continuous cell-phone usage. One day, Riley was at her grandmother's house, took the phone off the hook and goes, "Hello? this is Riley. Oh really? HA!" And then proceeded to go into this long stream of maniacal laughter for a couple minutes. It was then that I figured I should probably be careful about what I said around her. :)