Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fish # 2

Unfortunetly Lukas's fish died after just a few short days. They were aneroxic fishes anyways. They were tiny and when you would feed them they would not eat ANY food. So I knew it was a matter of time. Poor Lukas though was so confused as to where his fish went. He would take our hands and say fish and then stand in his room and stare at the shelf where they use to be. We figured we better try again and get him some new ones. This time we bought some bigger better gold fish. They are more plump and eat the food the second you give them the food. Yes, we did invest in a fishbowl and the fishbowl even came with rocks and trees. Hopefully we do much better this time around because Lukas is obsessed with his pet fish.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I believe I remember a little girl that loved her goldfish - the ones that refused to die. Like mother - like son. The pic of Lukas playing Guitar Hero is great.