
Friday, September 19, 2008
Fish
Imagine my surprise when I woke up yesterday morning and saw three goldfish swimming in a bowl while getting Lukas's breakfast. I guess someone at Dans work were using them as a joke and Dan brought them home for Lukas. Lukas is so excited over his new fish. He seriously would not stop staring at them. He just kept saying fish fish. We went to Reams and got this tubberware container to put them in and some goldfish food. I was looking for a fish bowl but they didn't have one. I wasn't in the mood for a trip to Wal Mart so a tubberware container it is. The whole day he kept taking us by the hand and taking us to his room (that is where his fish live now) to look at them. He had a hard time going to sleep last night because he just kept staring at them. He stood in his crib and kept pointing fish fish. I finally had to go in there and tell him his fish went night night and were sleeping and that so should he. It did the trick he went to sleep right away after that. Unfortunetly one died today so we only have two fish left. We knew that this might happen. The fish that died was so little. Hopefully the other two live for a bit. If not I think they only cost a quarter and we can buy little Lukas some more.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! Now he just needs two bunnies! Ha, ha! :) I think it's hillarious you got him to sleep by telling him the fish were sleeping!
how fun! i bet he just loves those little fishies! we've been wanting to get some for cole for a while now, but we are a little worried about the fishies dying...luckily lukas probably doesn't realize what really happened to the little fishy :)
As long as they die of natural causes...I was changing my kid's fish bowl...and my fish jumped to his death down my garbage disposal. I was actually sad...but my kids were devastated.
Post a Comment