Grandma gave Lukas a play dough kit for Christmas. I thought that we would get it out today and play with it. He loved it. He played with it for over an hour. There is a little mold that makes ice cream, cup cakes, corn and apples. Lukas did attempt to lick the ice cream cone. Once he realized it wasn't real though that was the end of trying.


For some reason these containers were really hard to open. I had to open them all with my teeth. This is Lukas copying me and trying to open a container with his teeth. He is getting really good at copying others!
3 comments:
Playdoh is the best. It keeps them entertained forever and is worth the clean-up time.
Oh that looks so fun!!! Although I don't think aryn would refrain from eating it... LOL.
He is so cute!
Hey Brandi,
You are a brave mom to be so lenient with the play-doh. I am a seriously bad play-doh Nazi with my children...I know, I'm terrible. But it just gets everywhere! And my kids are even older, so I'm impressed at how good you are to Lukas. Yet again. :)
Oh, and the half sibling I wrote about isn't the one in jail. I had to delete your comment--and I didn't want you to be offended, so I'm explaining it here. He's actually the youngest brother, and of course, that issue is still very sensitive. But, also, I invited him to read my blog, so I didn't want to cause any bad feelings. Anyway, I hope your Christmas was great! I bet Lukas and Blair, even though she's not technically here yet, made out like bandits. ;)
Post a Comment