Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cookies for Santa

Yesterday Lukas and I made sugar cookie dough to make cookies for Santa. With help from daddy we rolled them out and iced them this morning. I let Lukas stay in his jammies all morning (Purley selfish because I knew he would get dirty and I didn't want to change him twice.) and we got them all ready for santa. I didn't take many pictures of us icing the cookies because Lukas didn't really enjoy that part. I had to ice them and he would put the sprinkles on them. Of course he ate a ton of dough and a ton of sprinkles. He would eat the sprinkles and say "Yummy". We are glad that daddy is home with us during the day so that he can enjoy such fun things with us.


Putting sprinkles on the cookies.

Once there was a snowman!

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Oh how fun. Aryn loves making cookies to! And of course eating the dough is every kids favorite part. LOL. What a cutie! I especially like the pic of him with the rolling pin. LOL

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas Brandi !!
Wow - he is doing a great job with that rolling pin. What a cutie. Gotta love our smart boys!