Thursday, December 4, 2008

Odd weather!

I can't believe how warm it has been outside! It is so odd to me that we are playing outside a lot and it isn't in the snow. It hasn't even been all that cold for this time of the year. We have certainly enjoyed the time we have been able to spend outside playing as a family. It was also perfect weather to put up the Christmas lights on the house. Personally I don't like the snow much so I have really been enjoying it. I do hope that it snows for Christmas though. Until then we will enjoy the nice weather while we can! Here are a couple of pictures of Lukas playing outside.

It sort of looks like he is in time out huh? He isn't. He got in there on his own free will and he can get out without any help.

1 comment:

ANeibaur said...

OMG this weather is killing me. The one year I am actually excited to see it snow and play outside with Aryn in it and its totally delayed... Hmmm...

Lukas is a doll, as always. Its amazing how they find their way in and out of things isn't it. LOL.