Dans cake. We didn't even tell them to use green and yellow frosting but I guess they just knew! HA HA.Sunday, December 14, 2008
YAY for graduation!
Lukas and I are so pleased to announce that Dan has accomplished his goal and is officially a graduate! We are so excited and so proud of him. It has been a long road that hasn't always been easy for us but he managed to accomplish what he set out to do. He managed to do it while working full time, being a great daddy and husband. Last night we had a little party for him over at my parents. Thanks to all our friends and family who came out to support him and show their appriciation. It means a lot to us. Thanks for the gifts and congratulations and well wishes. We are thrilled to find out what is a head for us.
Dans cake. We didn't even tell them to use green and yellow frosting but I guess they just knew! HA HA.
Dans cake. We didn't even tell them to use green and yellow frosting but I guess they just knew! HA HA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
we are SO sorry that we didn't make it! we had doug ready to watch the boys but i seriously couldn't even get out of bed :) mom said it was fun and we are so proud of dan for graduating!! jake will take him golfing in the spring, or maybe shooting now that he has a new toy :)
Wow that's great news! Congrats Dan!
Congratulations!! Hard work always pays! How very exciting for the whole family. Love you guys.
Congratulations Dan! We're proud of you and your accomplishments and of your little family. The Phoenix valley has all kinds of jobs in case you're looking - hint, hint. :) Seriously, you'll know where you guys should settle and where ever you go we'll be happy for you.
Wow that is great.. SO are you guys going to be moving somewhere else now? You look great.. Hows the pregnacy going? I just love to read your blog.. I wanted to take Colton to the Polar Express down there in Heber but it would probably be like a 3 hour drive for us and a hotel stay and being so close to Christmas the money thing comes into play.. I bet it was fun though maybe next year.. Do you have a facebook account? Thanks for all your comments on my page... I hope that you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR...
Congratulations!!! :D
Yay, Congratulations, I am sooo excited for you guys!!! That totally is a major accomplishment and i'm sure will start pointing you in the right direction. Congrats again, tell him that for us if you will.
Post a Comment