Lukas didn't have a very good day today. It began this morning when we woke up and I hurried to get us ready for music and movement class. Our library has this class every Thursday morning and we usually go. We missed last week because Lukas got up later then normal and I didn't get us ready in time. He has been stuck in the house for two days so I thought we better try and go. Despite the snow we make it there just to find out it has been cancelled. They were having a city counsel meeting in the room that they normally have it in. Lukas was upset and kept trying to get Dan and I to go back there with him. I finally said lets go and told him we would go to grandmas instead. Then I remembered grandma was busy today and wouldn't be home. So my next promise was we would go and play outside in the snow when we got home. We get home and get Lukas in his snow clothes and get him all ready to go outside. Dan is in his snow clothes as well ready to play with him. Well Lukas didn't want to wear his hat. We told him he couldn't go outside unles he wore it ( I know we are mean parents.) So he puts it on and we go out. The minute we get out there he takes it right off. So we come back in. He still wants to play outside of course so we told him he needs to put his hat on and he runs off. His boots are a little big because we couldn't find ANY boots in his size and had to go up a size. He is also really bundled up in his snow suit and coat. Well he trips in the kitchen and slams his head into the wall. Poor little guy. He now has a huge bruise and bump. Even after this though he refused to take off his snow clothes and just get asking for his baby (he calls binkies babies for some reason) So we let him have it and he just laid on mommy with his snow clothes on for a while. Eventually he let me take them off. He did have one highlight of the day though. Playing with lip gloss in the bath tub. I was getting ready to go out to dinner with Dan ( a work party) while he was in the tub. Lukas is obsessed with lip gloss and is always wanting me to put it on him. He likes to do it himself but I won't let him since it makes a mess. I figured why not since he was in the tub. He had a blast!

So upset that he fell.


OUCH! or I have an "Owie" is what Lukas says.
Playing with the lip gloss.
4 comments:
You wouldn't let him go outside without a hat? That's it...I'm calling child services. ;)
It's so sad when our babies have such a bad day.
It's all because he was going to Suzanne's. It's part of the PLAGUE! You must have forgotten to salt your pie. :) Oh, and I am sorry he got an owie because of it.
Poor little guy! Looks like the bump went down. What does Dan think of his little man playing with lip gloss?!
Awww poor little man! Sucks how it all happens at once. I hope today is better for him. He is so cute :D
Post a Comment