Today we took Lukas to ride the choo choo train and see Santa at the mall. When he saw the train he said Choo choo and ran up to it. He was excited to ride. He didn't however want to ride by himself so Dan had to ride with him. Regardless of his expression he did have a good time. I did get one wave from him as he went by.



Afterwards he had to ride the arcade rides a few times. This bus was his favorite and he rode it twice. We had to let him ride twice or he would start screaming. We hadn't seen Santa yet and I didn't want a crabby Santa picture so we let him have his way.

He didn't cry but he didn't get excited either.
5 comments:
I remember taking Abby to that santa. He is the best santa.
What a cute pic and a good Santa! What did Lukas ask Santa for?
That is a good picture of Lukas and Santa. I'm surprised he didn't cry. I would have thought all little kids are--especially if they smell like beef and cheese, like on Elf. :)
She woke up and Neil decided that he wanted to let her play for a while. I let him but told him I wasn't putting her back to bed.
How fun!! You guys look so happy!! Hope you have a Wonderful holiday season!!
Post a Comment