Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

This is Lukas celebrating the New Year by saying cheese and taking our pictures!

I can't believe that another year has flown by! It feels like yesterday that we were ringing in 2008. I can't believe that in just a few short weeks my little guy will be 2! We have had so many great things happen this year. Dan graduated, we are having another little one (YAY for baby girls!) Lukas is growing and learning each and everyday. I feel truly blessed that the lord sent me my little guy and is entrusting me with yet another little one. Especially when on somedays I don't feel like I am the best mom I can be. I am working on it though and hope to have more patience and understanding. Being a mom is truly the most wonderful blessing ever! We are looking forward to 2009 and what it will bring. I have a feeling this year could be our most life changing ever. We could be moving somewhere new and possibly far away, depending on where Dan gets a job. Blair will be here to add to our family. I am excited for the adventure. I am glad I get to share it with Dan and be his companion. He truly is such a wonderful dad and husband! Anyway, enough of that. I hope that everyone had a great New Years Eve and New Years Day! We have truly been spoiled to have Dan home so much and have enjoyed it. We had Neil and Ali and Emma over on New Years Eve to ring in the new year. We had fun eating pizza, playing the Wii, and playing Apples to Apples and Skip Bo. Lukas and Emma had fun playing and had to get use to a mini sleepover (till about one) in Lukas's room. Lukas fell a sleep first and slept like a rock! Today on New Years Ali and Neil invited us over for dinner. It was so good. We had ham, funeral potatos, rolls, green bean casserole, and an awesome dessert. We felt spoiled. Thanks Ali and Neil for being awesome friends and keeping us company this New Years!



No comments: