Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas morning and day! Lukas had so much fun with his new toys and with unwrapping presents. He even opened pretty much all of mommy and daddy's presents. He was just so enthusiastic about it. Once we had all our presents unwrapped we had a yummy breakfast of cinnamon pancakes and apple cider syrup. Lehi Roller Mills makes Christmas breakfast REALLY easy and fast for me. I really recommend the syrup it is delecious. We pretty much stayed in our jammies all day till we went to my parents for Christmas dinner.

We had to keep telling Lukas to keep reaching because he would pull something out and then think he was done.

I think the shopping cart and kitchen were the two biggest hits this year.
I think Lukas likes my new high heels. What do you think? He kept putting them on and walking to the kitchen and cooking. It cracked me up.
Unwrapping his present from grandma and grandpa. For some reason this is the face he kept making while unwrapping only this present. I think it was because of the size.
Lukas got a bean bag chair! As soon as he saw it he started laughing and thought it was so fun. He kept jumping on it all night. I think he likes it. Thanks grandma and grandpa.

Watching Ice Age 2 just before bed time on his new bean bag chair.

4 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Oh how fun. Aryn got a cute bean bag chair to. Winnie the pooh style. Teehee.
I am going to take you up on the Lehi Roller Mills syrup! Yummmm... :D
merry day after Christmas. :D

.l i c k t e e s. said...

he got some super cute stuff! i love that bean bag chair. i need a couple of those for my boys. i am glad you had a great christmas.

as for max being in 3 pairs of jammies...breakfast ruined the cute christmas ones, he peed on the second pair and then got a new pair before bed :) we stayed in jammies all day!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I love the pic in the high heels!

Lisa said...

Cameron loves his bean bag chair. Looks like he had fun!!