
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Christmas Present
Yesterday my mom and Jim watched Lukas so that Dan and I could go to Ikea and get my Christmas present. I wanted a new duvet and curtains. Let me tell you that Ikea is the place to go if you want a new duvet. They have a TON to choose from and they are so in expensive. Also they always have matching curtains to go with it. Of course we didn't come out of Ikea with just this. We bought some other things as well. I seriously LOVE Ikea. I really like the duvet I chose it has helped brighten up our room. I think we will keep this one for a while. This is our third one but so far my favorite. We put it on the bed that night and Lukas wanted to get right up on our bed and play on it. He cracks me up and he had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of Lukas playing on our new duvet cover.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love your duvet! Lukas makes it look so comfy. You definitly took after your mom - can't wait for Christmas to get your presents!
Awww that looks so comfy! I went to Ikea once, and felt so lost... it was like a huge maze to me, although hearing your story... I may reconsider and go back. :D
Post a Comment