Sunday, November 30, 2008

Leftover pie

I am sure you all agree when I say that one of the best things about Thanksgiving is eating the yummy leftovers for a few days afterwards. I especially love the left over pie! When we made the pies for Thanksgiving grandma helped Lukas make his own individual pies. Lukas had a lot of fun making them. Of course he also had a lot of fun sampling the pie crust as we rolled out the dough! Yes, I admit he gets that from his mom. I like any sort of dough and I think pie crust dough is yummy! Its okay you can call me weird I understand. We saved Lukas's individual pies for after Thanksgiving. He had just as much fun eating them as he did cooking them.


5 comments:

Merrills said...

So cute! How fun for him to have his own pies!

rain said...

Your mom is such a great grandmother! I don't know how it would be to have that kind of relationship between grandkids and grandmother.

ANeibaur said...

Oh that's adorable! I think pie is my favorite leftover to. :D

Kristy said...

Yummy! I'm glad he decided to forgo the salt this time. lol

Lisa said...

That was pretty neat that he had his very own pies!! I love his face in the first picture...looks like he was saying "Mmmm yummy". Too cute!! Did Blair enjoy the pie too? (lol)