I just wanted to express my gratitude at being a mom of these two wonderful kids. I am especially grateful that I get to stay home with them and don't have to work. It isn't always easy and there of course are days I want to pull my hair out, yet I don't know what I would do without them. They are two of my most greatest accomplishments in life. They are the reason that I wake up SO early in the mornings. I would probably sleep most my day away if it wasn't for them. They are the reason I smile. Ever since I can remember all I wanted to do was grow up get married and have kids. I knew that as my "job" I wanted to be a stay at home mom. I don't regret it at all. I hope that I always have the option to stay home with my children. I am not sure I could hand my daily duties over. I am sure they could handle it but I don't think I could. Lukas and Blair I love you and am so glad I am your mom!


2 comments:
That is so sweet :) Your a great mom!
Staying home with the babies IS the greatest! For sure!
Post a Comment