Last Saturday my cute friend from Junior High/high school came and took my kids 3 year and 1 year pictures for me. These are my sneak peak pictures. She did a great job and was so sweet with my kiddies. If anyone is interested in booking a session with her here is her blog site http://ashleybecarphotography.blogspot.com/. She is super affordable as well! She also runs a preschool so you KNOW she is great with kids! Thanks Ashley for coming to my house and doing this. I can't wait to see the rest!

Anyone who knows Blair knows this is a classic little Blair face. LOVE IT!

She is so cute.


When did Lukas get SO big! I can't believe how old he looks and that he is THREE! We LOVE HIM!

I am so glad I get to be the mom of these two! All in all they did awesome at their photo shoot. They cooperated and smiled and I was proud. I was especially glad that Blair did so well because later that day she broke out in a fever so she must not have been feeling that great.
6 comments:
so cute! i can't wait to see the rest :)
They turned out cute. I love Blair's smoosh face in the first one! I am glad the bow matched!
Have I told you that you have the cutest kids ever?! YOU HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS EVER!!!
I love blairs puckering lips... awww :)
What cuties you have... Wow they are growing up so fast...
I'm so glad I can say I have some really cute nephews and neices!
Your kids are so cute and so photogenic. They turned out great!
Post a Comment