Lukas has been begging to eat outside and have a picnic. So tonight for dinner we had hot dogs and ate them outside. It is the first picnic of the year for us! We love our new back yard (especially now that it is spider free). Pretty soon we will have a patio to make it even better.


I LOVE the first two pictures of the kids at the picnic table. They are so cute and I am glad I get to be their mommy!


They had so much fun eating outside. Blair had a little too much fun throwing her food on the ground.
1 comment:
Why is it that kids like to eat, but only if they can take it outside? Mine always take a blanket outside, and get grass and bugs and stuff all over it, and then they drag it back inside...I'm a rotten mother, aren't I?
But your little ones sure look cute out there. :)
Post a Comment