Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring has Sprung

It looks like Spring is starting to come out a little more. It is GREAT! We love playing outside. As much as I hate dealing with the time change I do love having the extra hour of sun light every day.

Blair thinks it is fun to push Lukas on the trike. Lukas doesn't think it is quite as fun.
Blair wishes she was older. She wants to ride the trike so bad. She can't quite reach the peddles yet. I do push her around on it though. Lukas will probably be upgraded to a bike soon and she will inherit the trike.

The rock R.V. Pad is a favorite of my kids. Lukas has been collecting rocks and "saving" them in a special place in the garage. I am wondering if we will even have an R.V. pad by the end of the summer if he keeps doing this.

Gotta love the bubble blower!

She is just getting so big!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

She is so cute trying to push Lukas. I can't believe how big she is getting. I love Lukas' knee pads. You never know when you might scrape that knee on your trike! lol We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you this summer.

rain said...

Holy Moly--she IS getting so big! She's a cutie, for sure. She and Lucas look like twins, almost. I think all kids love to "collect" rocks. Just wait till they get into the making pet rocks phase. That's super fun. (And that's sarcasm).

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i forgot about your rv pad...my kids would LOVE that! and seeing blair outside makes me wish gracie would start walking soon...