Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One Year!

Blair had her one year check up today.
She weighed 19 pounds 7 ounces 24 percentile
Her height is 29 and 3/4 inches. 73 percentile.
We have to take her in for a weight check in a month since she has only gained six ounces in 3 months. Plus she has been loosing weight the last few weeks and he just wants to make sure she is on the right track since she has had a rough couple of months. I am not concerned since she is such a mover and she eats a ton! We opted out of the shots until 15 months since she has had a rough few months. Plus her fever just finally went away and we didn't want it to come back. Also we are sure we know the culprit of her recent fever Roseola or 5ths disease. She broke out in a rash this morning. The Dr. agreed with her needing a break.

Oh how I love this little girl. When I found out I was pregnant with a little girl I was ecstatic. One of each how lucky and blessed was I. I couldn't wait to dress her up and have her wear hair bows and bracelets. She is so super cute and yes, I dress her up but she is pretty good at ripping off those hair bows. Even though it totally bugs me at least she lets me know what she wants. She has had a tough few months but she is such an amazing happy baby and done so well with her struggles and trials. I truly hope that she always stands up for what she wants. She loves her daddy and mommy and brother. She can say a could amount of words. Daddy, mom, hi, hey, out, no, yes, uh oh and just started saying down a few days ago.. She is my climber and keeps somehow getting around my make shift baby gates. She figured out how to knock the benches down so she can climb up those stairs. She loves climbing up them. At least she figured out how to get back down. She can light my day up with her smile and giggle. She is full of attitude and love. She gives awesome kisses and hugs. She can point to her belly button and nose. Sometimes she does get her nose mixed up with her eyes. She can throw and kick a ball. She still just has one tooth but I am sure some more will pop through any day. Bath time is one of her favorite times of day. She splashes and lays on her tummy and has a blast. Blair turning one is a bitter sweet day. My baby is no longer a baby but now a toddler. I wasn't as sad for this day as I was for Lukas's bday but I think it is because she lost all her baby qualities a long time ago when she started walking and acting way older then she is. It made this day a little easier for me.


She LOVES shoes! She puts on Lukas's every once in a while and stomps around the house in them.
She loves playing on her belly.
Silly girl. She hates to let me feed her. I just let her feed herself and ignore that she is making a huge mess.
My mom made this pillow case dress for her too. I LOVE it!

No comments: