I got my c.d. in the mail today from the kids photo shoot with http://ashleybecarphotography.blogspot.com/. I was so excited to see them! I was not disappointed at ALL! They were so cute and I had SO many to choose from. I couldn't believe how many pictures were on the c.d. I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites. For now these are my favorites. Tomorrow it could possibly change. Now I just need to decide which ones to print and put up on my wall. I have waited to decorate a little because I have some special frames I got just for my kids 1 year and 3 year pics. I can't wait to put them up. At least I have the c.d. so I can print as many as I want and change my mind if I choose. Thanks again Ashley for the adorable pictures!

This toy box they are sitting on use to be my dads. Luckily my uncle Rex and Aunt Marsha saved it and gave it to us. It means a lot to me to have something from my dad when he was little.

This seriously is one of my favorites for sure! I have a picture frame that says laugh and I am pretty sure this is going in it.

Gotta LOVE her!


I love how his eyes change color. If I put green on him his eyes are so green. If I put blue on him his eyes are blue. Usually though they stay green. It is odd because he had blue eyes until he turned two.

He is SO handsome!


Such a monkey.


We have a LOT of pics with Lukas sticking his tongue out. I guess it was his favorite pose ;)
5 comments:
oh so cute! can't wait to see them all! I will let you know what I want!
SO SO cute! and you have like 75 more? that is crazy! i love the ones of blair in the yellow top--so cute!
They turned out great! Your kids are so cute. We miss them.
Your kiddos are adorable Brandi! We will have do plan a playdate when it gets a little warmer!
Wow, those all turned out so great! What cute kids you have!
Post a Comment