Yesterday we went to the Dinosaur museum. We told Lukas on Monday we were planning on going on Saturday. Everyday he would ask if it was the day we were going to be going. He was so excited. Both my kids enjoyed it. Blair just ran around and followed us and pointed at things and would say "Wow". Lukas thought everything was neat. Too bad the weather was not so neat that day. The snow storm was so yucky. Not to mention the wind. I think we almost blew away going back to our car when we were done. Lukas was crying he was scared the wind was blowing so hard. I am glad that the dinosaurs didn't scare him like that.


Blair running around like a mad women.



This dinosaur was a favorite with my kids. Especially Blair I had to drag her off of it.

My 3 favorite people. Of course Blair is trying to run off. She will NOT sit still for anything.


Lukas had fun digging for the dinosaur bones.
2 comments:
Oh fun! I love it there :) They look so cute!
We love the dinosaur museum. Glad you guys had fun, even if it was yucky weather. I'm hoping the sunshine is here to stay!
Post a Comment