Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter egg dyeing

Yesterday after Blair was in bed Lukas, Dan and I dyed Easter eggs. Lukas had so much fun. We asked him if he was having fun and he actually answered, "Yes, SO much fun!" I think it was even more special to him since it was an activity he got to do without Blair and just with mommy and daddy. We had SO much fun with him too!




He had fun experimenting with the colors. We dyed some in just one color. Then we took a few and did them in multiple colors to see what we would end up with.

He even ate the eggs! Last year he wasn't a big fan of the actual egg. This year we have already eaten almost a dozen of the eggs. HA HA. When we first started dying them he was a little confused he asked to take them a part and put candy in them.

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

YAY! I just love easter! He is the cutest thing ever, I just love that face he is making in the last pic. LOL cracks me up!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so fun! i am impressed that he lasted that long...we only boiled 8 eggs and the boys were done before they were all done :)