Monday, March 1, 2010

Blairs birthday part 2

Today Blair officially turned 1. We clebrated by having a party with some of my family and some friends. Blair wasn't feeling that great today but she perked up and ended up having a great party despite that. We had a cupcake/pink theme. She looked adorable as always.

My mom made her this cute pillow case dress. Sadly this is the only picture I could get of her with the bow (this is the bow my cousin Ryane made that she wore yesterday as well.) I am having a hard time getting her to keep her bows on. She refused tonight. After I tried a dozen times I just gave up.

We got cup cakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy! YUM! If you haven't ever had Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes you just have to try them! They are a dream come true.
Blair with my aunt Suzanne. Blair's middle name is Suzanne after her!

Emma and Lukas had fun running around playing with balloons.
Blair opening her gifts. She got lots of cute pink toys.
Just being her silly little self!
Give me that cup cake. We ordered a jumbo cup cake for Blair as her smash cake.
A repeat of yesterday. I think I will just take a bite right out of this.
MMMMMM!

She got it everywhere! In her hair etc.
Blair got this cozy coupe from grandma and grandpa Crane. Both my kids love it! They pushed each other around in it and had a blast.

2 comments:

rain said...

Yay! Happy birthday, Blair. So fun--and for some reason, my kids STILL think it's awesome when Sydney gets new toys, and they always want to play with them. That last pic made me laugh.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

her dress turned out SO SO cute!! i love it! and i can't believe she is one...she's always seemed so much older than gracie but now gracie is next, and soon! that's freaking me out :) happy birthday blair-bear!