I just wanted to post some pictures of my kids looking cute. If your Lukas he would say pictures of my kids looking cool.


Lukas is a crack up! I think he is enjoying Blairs cozy coupe more then Blair is.

I am not sure Dan will be happy about my posting of this pic. However, I think it is such a sweet picture. Lukas and Dan took a nap on the couch on Saturday.


I managed to get Blairs hair in a cute pony tail after 3 tries! She is such a mover. Good thing I got a picture of it though because 5 minutes later she pulled it out! She is really dashing my dreams of always having a baby who wears a hair bow and has her hair done all cute!

Blairs favorite place to play. The stairs! She could play on them all day. She gets by all my make shift gates to go up and down them and play. Sadly this has led to a few falls. She just tries so hard to be big and tries to go down them feet first.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting cute pictures of your kids so I can enjoy them. They are adorable and I get such a kick out of them. They are funny kids. I love them!
Syd loves the stairs, too. But mine are so steep and there are so many, that I'm too chicken to let her play on them by herself.
Your kid's pics are way cute.
Post a Comment