Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blairs turns one part 1

Blair turns the big 1 tomorrow. Today was her first of two parties at grandma and grandpa Wilkinson's. I was a little worried that after a tough week she wouldn't be up to par and ready to celebrate. However, she was living it up at her party. I can't believe she is 1. She is so cute and we had so much fun celebrating this milestone with her.

My friend Jen made her this adorable tu tu and onsie with her name on it. My cousin Ryane made her hair bow. She looked so dang cute! I tried to put leggings on her but she would not let me.
Daddy and the birthday princess!
She was loving the rocking chair today.
Just relaxing cause its my birthday!

Opening presents. Lukas felt the need to help. I think he opened about half of them before I could really stop him. I didn't even get to see some of the stuff she got because he was opening them so fast. He said, "She needs help she doesn't know how to do it." She got some cute things! Thanks everyone!
Clapping her hands after opening her gifts.
Happy that she got her own cake!
I think I might just take a big old bite right out of it. HA HA.
Messy Messy baby!
LOVING IT!!!! We had so much fun celebrating with her. Tomorrow she gets birthday party number 2 on her actual birthday. My family and some friends will be coming over to our house. My first party in our new house! We love you Blair and are so happy you made it to one year!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

She is so cute. I'm glad she was feeling better for the celebration. Give her big hugs from us!

ANeibaur said...

Happy Birthday little Blair!!!