Poor Lukas has been stuck in the house for three days straight. He has a stuffy runny nose. It isn't horrible and he is acting fine. I am not sure if he has a small cold or if the cutting of his two year molars are causing it. In case it is a cold I haven't taken him out because I don't want to expose him to others or for him to get worse. Luckily mommy has been able to get out of the house thanks to daddy letting her run some errands that needed to be done. We have done a lot of things to try and keep Lukas entertained. We finger painted with the new paints he got for his bday, we played with playdough, read lots and lots of books mom checked out at the library today, played in the play room and danced.


I have NO idea what the bevis and butthead look is about. He just started doing this for some reason.


Peek a boo!

This is a cool basket ball hoop but warning it falls down really easy. Lukas just climbs on it though.

They must have worn each other out playing. Actually this happens fairly often. When Dan goes to lay by Lukas for naps he ends up falling a sleep too. Yes, that is a foam mattress pad for when we lay down by Lukas for nap time and bed time. It is getting shorter though and we don't have to lay by him as long. Just long enough for him to get pretty sleepy and then we can leave before he is a sleep. However, like you see here Dan usually just falls a sleep with him.
8 comments:
It's never fun being stuck in the house, but he doesn't even look sick. I'd take him out even if it's just to the store. Fresh air actually helps when your sick. I know it's cold there, but that's just me. Anyway, love the pic of Dan and Lukas sleeping. Hope his cold or whatever it is goes away soon!
Even though he is stuck in the house it sounds like he is having fun still. And that is the sweetest picture of Dan sleeping with Lukas in his room... Awww. :D
Hi, My name is Jyl Holiday and I read your comment on Misty Pratts blog about my crochet items I made and sell, my website is www.Jylholidaycreations.com and just so you know you can design the hat or the set anyway you like, and I will give you the friend and family rate of $18.oo for a set or just $12.oo for a hat. i will also give any of your friends that same price..i make some really cute billed hats for boys...you can also email me with your designed order at Jyl@Jylholidaycreations.com
and by the way, your kids are sooo dang cute, cute blog too.
Sorry I was signed in under my husband, dont you hate that? LOL
this is Jyl from Jylholidaycreations.com again, check my blog for some new styles i have just done also. thanks again for the sweet compliment on my stuff.
I think you and I have the same exact crib. I think that picture of Dan and Lukas is so cute. There is nothing like the sweet surrender of naptime. And the Beavis and Butthead look? SOOO cute on Lukas. However, he's pretty much cute no matter what he's doing. :)
Luckily, Cameron is still in his crib. He is just so cute!!
OH MY GOSH!!! I just LOVE the Beavis & Butthead look! Your kid cracks me UP!
Lukas seems like he's pretty good at entertaining himself! Keaton is getting his 2-year molars and it isn't fun so I hope, for your sake, he isn't getting them!
Post a Comment