Monday, January 5, 2009

baby

We have two cabbage patch dolls that Lukas loves. One that we have had for some reason for a while and another one that Blair got from my mom for Christmas. Lukas always asks where his baby is. He loves to give his babies hugs and kisses. One of them has teeth and he even brushes her teeth! It is really funny. We figured this would be good practice for when the "real" baby comes into our house. He has been known though to throw his dolls so I am sure we will have to make sure Blair doesn't leave our sight for a while. The other day when we went to my moms he had to have one of my old purses and he had to put his baby in the purse and take it to grandmas. I am sure he will make a great daddy in the future. For now though he will just have to settle on big brother.


5 comments:

Kristy said...

Great pics! I love his faces - especially the first one. I think I've told you that Maxx has a baby he "adopted" from Abby when he was this age. He slept with it and took it everywhere. I always told him he was being a wonderful daddy to his baby. He doesn't carry it around anymore - way too grown up for anything or so he thinks, but people at church are always telling me how sweet he is with their babies. I guess it worked! Now I just wish he'd be sweeter to me.....

ANeibaur said...

That is so sweet! he is going to be a great big brother! :D

Saleem Family said...

He just needs your high heels on and he would make a great DIVA! :) Kidding. He is going to be a great big brother. He is a hilarious kid! We love him.

rain said...

I love how he carries his baby in his purse--kind of like those little purses that people put their dogs in. ;) He will be a great brother, and I think the idea of him practicing first, is a great one.

~Our Family~ said...

Yeah little ones just don't understand that babies can get hurt even with my 4 year old I have to keep a close eye on him too.. Wow not much longer and Blair will be here.. I bet you are totally stoked and excited for that day to come sooner than later.. I bet you look really cute with the pregnant belly... I would love to see a picture of you... i love pregnant bellies just cause I know what is inside there... Can't wait..