Lukas is so funny because he always lays down and closes his eyes and starts snoring like daddy. I have been trying to get it on tape for a while but he doesn't cooperate as well while being taped. It is so cute and funny to hear him "snore" like daddy. He loves his daddy so much and is such a little daddys boy. (sorry if it is sort of blurry.)
6 comments:
He is so funny! They never want to do things when you want them too - just in the middle of church or something.
That is so cute and funny! I laughed out loud!
I think Emma's missing Lukas too. Monday sounds like fun. Emma's coming down with a cold now too (I think at least, unless every kid sleeps in until 12:30), but knowing her it will only last a few days. I hope the photo shoot goes well...
So cute. :) I love that huge gulp of air he takes...I swear he was going to swallow whatever he had in his mouth. It's so funny what the kids pick up on. I used to catch mine doing or saying things that I really didn't think they would get. They learn SO fast...why doesn't it work that way as we grow into adulthood? It takes me forever to pick up on anything.
Acutally the only reason she woke up at 12:20 was because I woke her up. She would have slept a lot longer if permitted. but I'm payin for it today...she won't sleep and I think I'm getting what she has...the joys of motherhood.
Ha, ha, HA! That's AWESOME! I'm sure Dan just LOVES that! ;)
Post a Comment