Tuesday, January 27, 2009

V day cookies

After a little bit of a stressful week or so due to sickness (Lukas coughing and he still is), migraines, back injuries from shoveling snow which has = lots of Drs. visits I figured Lukas deserved a fun time. I decided to pull out the pre made valentine cookies I bought and let him have at it. I have to say I like the ones that I chose because they came with a package of icing as well.

Lukas put the cookies on the pan all by himself. It was funny though because he ate a few of the cookies instead of putting them on the sheet to be baked. He would do it really fast shoving them in his mouth in one bite. I guess he thought I would try to stop him or something.
Most of the frosting ended up in his mouth or on his face.

4 comments:

DeSisto Digitals said...

HA, HA!!! I love the pic where it looks like he's got bright red lipstick on because of the frosting! I'm sure daddy is SO proud of his little guy! ;)
Oh and by the way - the cut next to his eye made me want to cry! Darn that stupid glass table!!!

Kristy said...

How fun! You are such a good mom! After a crazy week I just want to crash. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the 'oops I'm caught' look in the 1st pic! He must have just shoved a cookie in his mouth. Cookie dough is great, sometimes better than the cookies!

rain said...

You are such a good mom, Brandi. I agree with the J and K comment. After lots of obstacles during the week, I am just too wiped to do anything. You're always doing something good for Lukas, and he's lucky to have you.