Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New stroller

We got our double stroller! YAY! This might be boring news for some of you, but to me it is SO exciting. Not only because my new stroller is awesome, but also because it means I am going to be a mommy to two beautiful kiddies soon. Plus it is a bonus that Lukas seems to really like it. We have been having problems with him wanting to ride in the stroller. As soon as we put this one together he sat in it and didn't want to get out. He even started crying go ride. Too bad it was snowing really bad so we couldn't really go for a walk. I highly recommend this stroller (graco quatro duo)though because it folds down like a single stroller and it is really smooth. Also it has six cup/snack holders! The basket underneath is huge so it will fit lots of shopping bags which we all know as moms is a must. I was nervous it wouldn't fit in my tiny trunk but it does. I sound like an advertisment for Graco. I will end by saying I like it. Thanks mom for such an awesome baby gift that isn't just for Blair but for me and Lukas too!




5 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so glad Lukas likes it, too! Sofia's getting to that time where the stroller isn't as fun :(. Hopefully, Lukas will continue to like it until he's controllable without it - you know like 10! Ha, Ha - he's too much like Maxx and I couldn't possibly, with a conscience, say that Maxx is controllable yet.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

fun! i will have to look into that one too because i will definitely have a double stroller with this new baby!

Saleem Family said...

Maybe you just didn't have the right stroller for Lukas before... hehe It looks like a good one. I'm so happy you still get excited over everything. Blair will be one happy little girl in her new fashionable stroller. :)

Wendy said...

yay for strollers, I could not survive without it. That does look like a really nice one. I'm trying to figure out what to do with three kids, I might just have to carry the new one in a front pack or something, not sure.

Lisa said...

Love the stroller and love love love his jammies. Where did you find those?