Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chapstick

Lukas seriously LOVES chap stick. Whenever he sees it he wants to put it on. Tonight he saw my Dr. pepper Lip smackers and asked for it. I gave it to him and he starts putting it on. Well I look over and he is putting it on his "baby". I guess babies lips were dry too. He would take turns putting it on himself then putting it on her. I forgot how red Dr. pepper chapstick can be. We wiped baby off but he got some on her cloth body and I think she is going to have some permanent stains.



6 comments:

Saleem Family said...

Crazy kid that Lukas is.... I don't know... high heels, baby, and chapstick that is red?????? I'm looking forward to his birthday party! I could just listen to him laugh all day. You know laughing is good for your health. I need him around more.

Gina said...

That is so cute! It is so funny the things they pick up on. I think he'll make a great big brother.

Kristy said...

How nice that he shares! Hopefully he'll share well with Blair - maybe not with chapstick - at least for awhile.

ANeibaur said...

Haha... what a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

I think it is cute... He wants to be like his Momma! You know you are a good person when you have the admiration of a child!

Lisa said...

Lovin the chapstick lips!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKAS!!