Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4 Months!

I can't believe my little girl is four months old already! She is growing so fast and getting so big. She now rolls both ways. She is better though at rolling from back to front and sometimes gets stuck rolling the other way. She is starting to sleep a little more and is taking better naps! She loves to sleep when Lukas is sleeping. AWWW the quiet I don't blame her. She takes all her naps in her bouncer or swing. She is sleeping more in her cradle at night but if she wakes or is having a hard night we let her sleep in her swing. She is starting to giggle and it is adorable and we love it. She is so good and rarely cries. She loves to smile and you don't have to work too hard to get one out of her. She loves to play with toys and is really good at grasping them. She went swimming for the first time today and loved it and splashed and played in the water. I wish we could get her to sleep longer stretches at night. She does have a few pretty good nights a week but we still struggle for the most part. She still has the worlds loudest baby cry! She is cutting two teeth on the top. We sure do love this little girl and we are grateful Heavanly Father sent us miracle baby number two!



She LOVES the exersaucer. She loves standing and playing with toys so this is the perfect thing for her.
I realize I cut a little bit of her off in this picture. I was just trying to get a smile and I wasn't really aiming the camera just hoping to get a good picture. I think her face is SO cute in this picture!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cutie pie!! She is getting so BIG.

Gina said...

She is adorable! I'm glad she is such a good baby for you!