Friday, June 5, 2009

Fish

Yesterday Lukas went fishing with grandma and grandpa. Today Dan went fishing with Jim. They didn't really catch anything yesterday. Lukas said he had fun and the worm pooped on him. Dan caught some fish today and Lukas liked watching them be fillet.

He actually touched the fish. He was sort of hesitant at first but then he touched it but only with one finger.

This is Blair's face while watching the windmill spin at grandma and grandpas. This little girl has been sort of fussing while eating the past few days. I felt in her mouth and I feel a tooth coming on. I know this doesn't necessarily mean she will actually get a tooth but I think that is what is bothering her. I even took her back to the ped yesterday just to make sure her ear infection had cleared up in case that was still bothering her. Her ears looked fine so I am pretty sure she is teething a bit. I don't really want her to get a tooth quite yet I love her toothless smile.

3 comments:

Ryane said...

Blair looks so focused. It seems a little early for Blair to be teething. Savannah's top to teeth are coming in, her gums are so swollen. I like the pic of Lukas and the fish. What di he say after he touched it? Did he think it was gross, cool, slimey!???

Saleem Family said...

I'm sure Lukas just laught and laught at being pooped on by a worm! He is so funny! I wish Miss Blair wouldn't cry so much when I hold her :( I promise I am nice to her!

Kristy said...

Both Abby and Maxx had teeth by 4 months, so you never know. When did they get a windmill? How fun!