Thursday, July 2, 2009

This is how ...

We play guitar hero! In our winter boots and diaper! Isn't that funny? I have tried to put Lukas's winter boots away numerous times but he gets so upset and he goes and gets them out of the box. I didn't want to put them to far away because they are still big on him and I think they will still fit this winter. I want to make sure I know right where they are. No big deal if he wants to wear them it is fine with me. He just chooses to wear them at the oddest times ever!


3 comments:

rain said...

Totally funny! I also love how his boots are on the wrong feet. It totally pulls his whole ensemble together. ;)

DeSisto Digitals said...

Niiiice - now that's WYOMING classy! Ha, ha! Trust me, I'd know. ;) Lukas is such a character and I LOVE that about him!

Kristy said...

What a crazy kid! I love this age. Their minds are spinning and learning all the time. I also have a love/hate relationship with their independence and stubbornness.