Monday, June 1, 2009

3 months!

I can't believe my baby girl is 3 months old today! We love her and she is so so adorable. She is such a smiley baby. It doesn't take much to get a smile from her. We are still working on sleeping issues. She is finally starting to nap a little bit which makes for a happier mommy. Now we just need to start working on getting her out of the swing and our arms or off our chest at nights. She is so strong and holds her head up really well and tries to sit up from a lying down position all the time. It sort of frightens me because she is just too little to do that yet. She is so grabby and loves to hold onto our shirts and her blankies. If she is crying and I need to finish something if I give her a blanket to grab onto she usually calms down pretty fast. She loves it when the blankets touch her face. She loves to suck on her hands and sometimes spits her binky out just to do so. She is getting so big and we are enjoying every minute of her being a baby.




5 comments:

Kristy said...

Way too fast! She's going to be all grown up when I see her. She is a cutie. Love the gold shorts or are they pants? lol

Brandi said...

HA HA they are shorts sort of like gauchos. They are just too big still so they look like pants.

Lisa said...

She is getting so big and as cute as ever!!

Ryane said...

I too love the gold shorts and the sunflower sunsuit! They grow so fast. How much does she weigh now? I bet she will catch up to Savannah fast!

rain said...

So cute. It's amazing how quickly they worm their way into your hearts, huh? Seriously I'm happy you're enjoying her so much. She's a sweetie.