Thursday, June 11, 2009

jammie day!

THe other day Lukas begged me to let him stay in his jammies all day. I let him. I knew we weren't going to be going outside since it hasn't been very good weather lately. I even joined him and stayed in my jammies all day.
He spent a majority of the day making a choo choo train track with the jenga blocks.He played with Blair.

Blair is now enjoying the world of toys. She grasps them and holds onto them for quite a while. We are going to have to keep an eye on her though because she loves to suck on things and put everything in her mouth. Lukas never did this really so it will be a change. Blair also rolled from her back to front yesterday.

3 comments:

brianandruth said...

I am really impressed with how well Blair holds her head up and can sit in that chair. Michael was the same way so if they are the same you get to look forward to a early sitter crawler and walker. Good luck. :) LOL

Kristy said...

We all need those days. Enjoy them when you can.

Ryane said...

love the Strawberry outfit! It is so cool when they start to interact w/ their environment