Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My 2 kids

I just wanted to post some cute pictures of my kiddies. They are just getting bigger everyday. I think I am finally adujusting to being a mom of two (I know I know Blair is three and a half months I should have been there WAY before now.) They keep me busy but they sure are cute.

Lukas is loving holding Blair more and more. Yes, that is raw sphagetti noodles he is eating. I am sure your thinking what kid eats raw sphagetti noodles. Well, mind does. Probably because I bestowed the bad habit on him. For some reason I like raw noodles.
Going going gone! I snapped the picture just as Blair was falling. Yes, I caught her. The look on her face is like Oh Crap!
I am thinking of having Blairs four month pictures taken in this outfit.
Blair is thinking I wish I could eat that cookie instead of Lukas's thumb.
CHEESE! Anytime I take Blairs picture Lukas is right there insisting I take his picture even if I just took his. It is cute and funny.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

They are cute kids! We are excited to come play this weekend. Can't what to meet Miss Blair!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so cute! blair is getting so big!!

Shelane said...

my kids always ask for a dry noodle when i make spagetti, too. funny kids.

Gina said...

Those are way cute. I love Blairs outfit!