Thursday, May 28, 2009

Silly Lukas

Lukas is so silly! We have had so much fun these past few days just hanging out and playing. We have been swimming some more in our backyard and playing outside a ton. Lukas is just growing up so fast and surprising me on a daily basis with the things he is learning. He keeps my on my toes that is for sure! He is all boy! Good thing we have little Miss Blair to balance our house hold out with some girly things.

Lukas loves pop and is obsessed with his orange soda right now. His face is stained orange in this picture and he just had to tell me his mouth was orange and give me this face as proof!

I didn't think he would like the sprayer on the pool but he does and he always asks me to turn it on.
Giving the shark a kiss.
I have NO idea what made him do this. He kept doing this on the chair and laughing though for seriously a half hour. He was cracking me up.
Giving his little sister a kiss. He really does love her.
He thinks it is funny to wear Blairs winter hat. I guess someone needs too since it only got worn once.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I love this age. They are so much fun and you can sit and watch their little brains work. It will be fun to see Lukas and Sofia play together. She has already asked to come to your house.

Lisa said...

Oh how I can imagine getting Cameron and Lukas together for a playdate. We would be sitting there and I am sure we wouldn't stop laughing. Cameron is always doing funny things and he is always thinking about things to get into. What a great age!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i love lukas in the hat! so funny. we still haven't blown up our pool but i love lukas' pool! it's so cute ;)

rain said...

So cute. He's growing into the "big brother" role very well.
Also, he should TOTALLY rock Blair's winter hat. It looks great on him. ;)