Some things Blair loves
1. To be held thank goodness for wraps it makes my day a lot easier. Now we just have to figure out nights. She won't sleep unless mommy or daddy our holding her.
2. Eating. She eats a lot. She eats almost every two hours.
3. Her older brother. I swear she has actually smiled at him and only him.
4. Her bouncy chair. This is the only place she will sleep when she will actually sleep without being held. Also if she is crying and we bounce her in this she usually calms down.
5. She hates being swaddled. Her arms have to always be out of the blankets. Lukas was the exact same way.
On another note we think she might have acid reflux. I had discussed this possiblity with her ped at around a week old. We discussed prevacid but then she started doing better. Well she is spitting up a ton again. I think this may be the reason she isn't putting on lots of weight. Her ped is out of the office this whole week so we have an appointment for next Wendsday to discuss prevacid again. They offered to have me see another ped in the office but I declined and am waiting till next week.
Blairs pouty face. It is so cute.

7 comments:
Wow I can't believe it's been a month already! She sure is cute, and it's cute to hear how great of a big brother Lukas is! You have an adorable little family!
My baby had acid reflux and the doctor put him on zantac. Worked wonders! Good luck...
she looks so cute in her jammies! lukas and the boys had a ton of fun yesterday! he's so funny :)
I love the ladybug outfit! I hope the prevacid will work for her.
She's getting so big! So much changes in a thirty day period. Blair has the CUTEST jammies! you always dress your kids so stylishly. Also, I hope she doesn't have acid reflux. I'm sending you good vibes. I hope you're feeling okay! You guys get better!
Kylie is taking prevacid and think it really helps her. Isn't it crazy how much these big brothers love their little sisters. On a different note the Oakridge Boys thing was funny I had forgotten all about that LOL
Oh, so cute! I hope she can sleep without being held so you can get a break!
Post a Comment