Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter eggs

For family home evening on Monday (family home daytime for us!) we dyed Easter Eggs and talked about the true meaning of Easter. Hopefully Lukas had fun but also learned a little about Jesus.

Blair just chilled out in her bouncy seat. How I love this little girl. She is just so sweet.
I love this little man too and am glad he thought dying Easter eggs was so fun.
Putting stickers on the Easter Eggs.
Coloring the Easter Egg.
I think his favorite part was actually peeling the eggs. He kept wanting to do it over and over again. He even ate two of them. Well the white part he didnt like the yolk so much.

2 comments:

Rod said...

How fun! Isn't it fun when you can start doing stuff like that and they enjoy it and understand a little? It makes holidays so much fun.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

dying easter eggs is the best! lukas really got into it, too. max could have cared less when we did ours :)