
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Bigger everyday.
Blair is getting bigger and cuter each and everyday! I still get comments almost on a daily basis on how tiny she is. For example today at the mall someone asked me how old she was and I said two months. Her reply was oh well she must have been a preemie huh since she is so tiny. I told her no she is just a little on the small side. I guess I don't understand these comments because too me she has grown a TON! I think it also has to do with her length. She is very long which also makes her appear skinner. She is growing out of her 0-3 month clothes in length because she is so long. We love our little miss Blair and think she is a doll! To me as her mom I can see how much she has grown from day one!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
My kids have always been on the small side too. Just ignore the comments. I think she's beautiful - small or not. Oh I guess you have to ignore my comment huh..... :)
Keaton used to get comments like that all the time. Interestingly, now he gets comments on how tall he is. But I remember thinking that he was huge when people thought he was so small. I think people that aren't used to seeing babies every day think all babies are small. I hope Lukas is feeling better.
She has grown.... She is looking more and more like Lukas. In the black and white one she is him just a mimi me one. She is adorable!
I think Blair looks like Lukas. Kylie looks just like Michael when he was little it's so crazy they could be twins. Brian's grandma (remember the one that busted me and you and Sydney climbing in Brian's apartment window)has red hair and that's the only one that we know of. He's sure a fire cracker. LOL
She's a little. Nothing wrong with that. And when they are long, they do look smaller/skinnier. Soon she'll pudge up. She's always wearing really cute clothes. ;)
Savannah is small too. I have had people ask if I am feeding her enough. Blair is just petite too. As long as the dr says she is healthy, don't worry about what people say.
She's adorable! I can TOTALLY tell she's grown!
Post a Comment