Friday, April 10, 2009

Blair

Since we took little Blair to the Drs. on Wendsday I thought I would update on her. We had to go in for another weight check and to talk about her spitting up issues. Good news she gained a pound in two weeks! YAY! She finally put on some weight and we are so glad. Also the Dr. agrees that she probably has some reflux issues and we got her on prevacid.
Bad news, Blair has her first ear infection. He said this could be another reason she is spitting up so much. Poor thing! I had NO idea she even had one. She has been so good and she hasn't been extra fussy or anything. We got her on an antibiotic and so she should be doing fine now. I don't know what is up with my kids and their ears when they are first born but Lukas had his first ear infection at about this age as well. I swear my kids are twinners in looks and personality except Lukas cried a heck of a lot more then Blair does.


No comments: