Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My beautiful girl

Here are all the pictures that I purchased from Blairs newborn session. I wanted to buy so many more then these. However, with two kids pictures to display I had to limit my purchases because I don't have enough room in my house to display them. Again Nately and Chris (desistodigitals.com) thank you! You do such a fantastic job. I can't believe that we did these at two weeks and now my little one is six weeks old. She is a doll and we love her!




5 comments:

brianandruth said...

Its so fun getting their pictures taken I can't wait till we can get Kylie's taken.

Kristy said...

Such sweet pictures! I can't wait to meet her.

ANeibaur said...

Awww beautiful! She looks like a little doll! :D

Ryane said...

I know it seems like being a cruel parent, but I think it is so cute to get pics when they are crying! My fave is the last one, she looks so angelic.

DeSisto Digitals said...

Your little ones are just too much fun!
Thanks for always letting us torture them! ;)