Lukas had SO much fun outside today playing in the dirt. He would fill his bucket up and then dump it right back out. He also had to make sure his trike had dirt in the back as well. He loves dirt and playing in it. Everytime he sees dirt or sand he gets so excited and says dirty mommy dirt! He for sure proved to me today that he was ALL boy!
3 comments:
Michael is the same way from the minute he gets up he says ah side ah side then he heads for the hose or dirt. I love it. The picture of Lukas is so priceless we have funny video when Michael decided to boycot his nap one day it was so funny.
GREAT PICTURES!! Cameron loves getting dirty as well. He gets so excited to go outside and play.
I guess I am still pretty lucky that Cameron enjoys his crib. I can't believe Lukas fell asleep on the stairs...too cute!
He is such a cute boy. Have fun with the no nap thing - Sofia's boycotting them too.
Post a Comment