Friday, April 17, 2009

Who needs a bed?

For some reason Lukas prefers the floor to his bed. He sleeps on the floor every single night. Every night we ask him if he wants to sleep in his bed and he says no. Wish he would have let me know this before I bought his bed (HA HA). I am sure it will come in handy eventually. For now he can sleep on the floor if that is his prefrence. I just don't understand however, because it can't be very comfortable.


6 comments:

Ashley said...

what a silly boy! I can't believe Blair is 6 wks! I need to get over there to see her! I need to hold that little girl!

DeSisto Digitals said...

Ha, ha! That's awesome. He looks so cute all bundled up, but like you said - not too comfortable!

Kristy said...

I think "comfort" to a kid is way different to "comfort for an adult. I'm glad he's sleeping for you. I'd let him sleep in the bathtub if it meant he slept all night! :)

WOLF-PACK said...

That is too funny. Is he afraid of falling out? They do make rails you can attach to the sides. What a cute boy!

Lisa said...

WOW, I would think that would be so uncomfortable!!

Saleem Family said...

I bet if you told him he couldn't sleep in the bed and had to sleep on the floor that he might just sleep in the bed. He is a stubborn boy but a darn cute one!!